Rental Prices: Rental Fee _ Hold Fee Damage Deposit Hours _______________
Sunday $100 for 1 level or
$130 for both levels $100 Clubhouse $200, TV $50 10am - 12 midnight
Monday–Thursday $75 per level $75 Clubhouse $200, TV $50 10am – 12 midnight
Friday or Saturday $145 for 1 level or
$175 for both levels $100 Clubhouse $200, TV $50 10am – 12 midnight
Wedding and/or $525 1 day $100 Clubhouse $300, TV waived 10am -10am next day
Reception $625 2 day $100 Clubhouse $300, TV waived 10am 1st day-10am 3rd day
(Ex. 10am Friday-10am Sunday)
Holidays Regular daily rate+$25 $100 Clubhouse$200, TV $50 10am - 12 midnight
Rental Contract Terms:
- Hold Fee is applied toward the Rental Fee.
- Rental Fee must be paid in full 1 month prior to event. If booked within 1 month of event, the Rental Fee must be paid in full.
- Damage Deposit may be paid 1 week prior to event.
- Keys may be picked up during regular office hours, closest to scheduled event.
- Any violation to this contract may result in the event being immediately ended and all guests told to vacate SHPOA property.
- Capacity is limited to 150 people per floor.
- HOA dues must stay current and he or she must stay in good standing to rent any facilities owned by SHPOA.
- Regardless of levels reserved, Property Owner is responsible for all levels of the clubhouse and surrounding grounds.
- Property Owner must be present during the entire event, including setup and cleanup. Property Owner is responsible for their guests on SHPOA property. If found absent from event, the event will be immediately ended and guests will be told to vacate the premises.
- Prior to 4 months to date: 100% refund of Hold Fee.
- 2 weeks prior to event, but less than 4 months: 100% refund of Hold Fee if we can rent it again or 0% unable to rent it.
- Less than 2 weeks prior to event: 0% refund of Hold Fee even if we rent it again
SHPOA Rules, Regulations and Liabilities:
- No reservation shall be made to any NON-Owner of South Harbour Property.
- Clubhouse shall not be used for commercial purposes, such as selling or marketing a product for his or her personal business gain.
- Clubhouse shall NOT be used for any illegal, immoral, offensive, or annoying purpose.
- Clubhouse shall not be used for the advancement of a political party or fundraiser.
- Any other use which SHPOA feels is not in the best interest of the Association is not allowed.
- This agreement is solely for the use of the SHPOA clubhouse and specifically excludes the swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball courts and beach area.
- SHPOA has the right to refuse any rental.
- SHPOA functions have priority for all dates.
- SHPOA reserves the right to reserve the remaining level of the clubhouse for another function.
- SHPOA shall have the right to enter the clubhouse prior to or during the use of the facility to terminate this agreement by oral notice to the property owner and request their guests leave the clubhouse and premises immediately, if necessary.
- SHPOA in NOT responsible for any personal items lost, damaged, stolen, or misplaced by renters, guests, or caterers.
- No overnight stays are permitted at the clubhouse.
- Parking - No overnight parking is permitted in the parking lot. Parking lot spaces cannot be reserved. All parking in the SHPOA lot is on a first come basis.
- SHPOA’s liability for failing to execute this agreement is limited to return of all monies paid to SHPOA for use of the clubhouse.
- Expressly agrees SHPOA is not responsible for the activities of the property owner or their guests while using the clubhouse.
- Property owners may rent the clubhouse only once a month. Exceptions require SHPOA Board approval.
- The Property Owner agrees to be responsible for any damages caused by the use of the premises by his or her guests and to indemnify and hold harmless SHPOA for any and all liabilities, damages, and expenses which may arise or result from the use of the clubhouse and surrounding area by the property owner or their guests.
- In the event SHPOA shall be called upon to pay any damages as a result of the use of the clubhouse and surrounding area by the property owner or their guests, the property owner agrees to defend such action, or to indemnify for its defense, including attorney’s fees.
- The property owner understands and agrees that any damages will result in a loss of a portion OR all of the damages deposit, but liability is not limited to the damage deposit as noted herein.
- The property owner understands his damage deposit will not be returned until any and all damages have repaired or replaced by SHPOA. If damages and any cleaning fees exceed the damage deposit, the property owner will be billed for the difference. If this amount is not paid with 30 days after demand, a lien will be placed on the property owner’s property.
Any exceptions to this contract require SHPOA Board approval.
The Property Owner by executing this lease agreement acknowledges he or she had read the lease agreement in its entirety, and he or she understands and agrees with the lease in its entirety. The Property owner, therefore, agrees to rent the clubhouse as set forth herein.
This contract is cancelled if Property Owner sells or closes on sale of their home before date of scheduled event.
This contract is cancelled if Property Owner is or fails to stay in good standing with SHPOA including payment of dues and other covenants.